Made for water 13-20°C (54-68°F)
Fit: Able to follow the body lines to fit like a second skin, not limiting your performances.
Available in regular sizes.
Elasticity: thanks to the 100% super elastic “dejavuskin” the wetsuit is lightweight and extremely easy to dress and undress and allows maximum freedom of movement.
Thermal efficiency: in the upper lpart of the wetsuit 2.5 mm thickness is enhanced by a thermal layer which increases the thermal efficiency. This insulation creating equal to a thickness of 3.5 mm, but with the lightness and the elasticity of a thinner.
The layer of outer material remains dry and does not allow the wind to reach the skin making the wetsuits one of the hottest.
Drying: thanks to "smooth" panels and elastic materials used the wetsuit dries very quickly. Wearing a wet wetsuit is never pleasant!
- YKK Back zip to ensure easy entry to all surfers
- flap zip protection to prevent the ingress of water
- drainage holes for the zip protection
- Silicone rings in the ankle area
- blindstiched and glued seams
- drainage holes on the ankles
- very elastic supratex reinforcements to prevent abrasion from knees to ankles
- smoothskin fabrics neck to prevent the entry of water and ensure durability and softness
- smothskin wrists to the prevent water acess
Bring care in dress and undress the suit especially in parts smoothskin.
Hang in a dry, cool place avoiding direct sunlight after rinsing carefully both the inside and the outside with fresh water.
avoid stepping on when you are changing. Hang in a dry, cool place avoiding direct sunlight.
1 year warranty on seams
1 year warranty on the neoprene